123 HP COM COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M477FNW, 123-hp-com-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw, HP COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M477FNW, 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw
123 HP COM COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M477FNW
First time printer setup
- Step 1: Remove the printer from the packaging and prepare the cartridge and access area. Remove all the tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer.
- Open the scanner assembly first and then open the top cover.
- Remove the protective foam from the toner cartridge access area.
- Remove the toner cartridge, and then set it aside.
- Hold the toner cartridge on both the sides, and then gently rock it back and forth to distribute the toner.
- Pull the orange tab away to remove the sealing tape from the toner cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks provided inside the printer
- Push the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover, and then close the scanner assembly.
- Step 2: Load plain U.S. letter or A4 sized papers in the input tray.
- Push it in the input tray until it snaps into place.
- Slide in the paper guides until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Step 3: Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet and switch on the printer.
- Step 4:To set your language preference, on the printer’s control panel, press the setup button and then press OK.
- You can now Select Language, and then press OK.
- Step 5: Install the printer software
- Download the latest version of the printing software from 123.hp.com/laserjet, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
123 HP COM COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M477FNW Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your 123-HP-COM-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the 123 HP COM COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M477FNW printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your 123 HP COM COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M477FNW printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
123-HP-COM-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw Printer Setup
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP LaserJet Pro printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw
- On the 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
123-HP-COM-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw Support & Userguide
HP ePrint Setup (123.hp.com/setup)
- The 123-HP-COM-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- No drivers or software is required
- With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
To setup the 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-pro-mfp-m477fnw
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off