HP Envy 5055 Printer
The HP Envy 5055 printer as the name suggests will be your pride and others Envy. With technological turnaround becoming inevitable, obviously printing is not done in the way it was being done before. The speeds on the internet and the innovation in the electronic devices have led to the people opting to connect their printers more and more through wireless means. The 123.hp.com/setup 5055 could be completed in wireless mode per the following procedure.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup – 123.hp.com/envy5055
As the majority of the HP printers, the HP Envy 5055 can be setup in a wireless connection. The wireless setup helps you to print from anywhere and at any time. Moreover, you can deliver a print job using your mobile or your tablet.
Modalities to be done before starting the wireless setup
First of all, before starting the setup of wireless connection you have to complete certain modalities. Check for your printer components like cartridges, power cord, user manuals, setup flyers, etc. and remove the protecting tapes and cardboards from the printer’s cartridge slots, paper tray, and paper guides.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Instructions
Below are the setup instructions that guide you through connecting a Wi-Fi network to your printer and also the setup steps for connecting yours through your computer and the HP smart app.
- Take out the power cable and plug one end at the back of the 123.hp.com/envy5055 and the other to the plug point
- Power on your HP Envy 5055 and select your language and country/region in the control panel
- you will see a notification asking you to install the cartridges in the cartridge compartment
- Install the black and tri-color cartridges after removing the tape and close the compartment
- The control panel notification would ask you to perform a sample print job and scan
- Load some paper in the tray and adjust the paper guides as instructed and hit the OK button
- The alignment page stars to print place the same in the scan bed and hit the SCAN button to test scan the alignment page
- Now, in the control panel pop-up, “More Info” click on Info and then tap on advanced setup
- Subsequently, you will see a pop-up, select the option to install automatically
- Next, click on some general pop-ups asking your confirmations on accessibility and preferences
- Now a pop-up, Install the App appears. Hit the OK button
- The above step takes you to the main screen in the control panel, now click on setup
- Scroll down and click the option network setup
- Make sure that the wireless option is on and now tap on Wireless setup wizard
- Subsequently, the search for Wi-Fi routers begins and select your network from the screen
- Moreover, hit the OK button and enter your network password and please wait for the connection to be established
- A success notification will be displayed, setup of the wireless connection in the printer is successfull.
HP Printer Driver Download for Windows and Mac
Downloading and installing the HP printer driver and software for the device using 123.hp.com/setup 5055 is simple and is also easy to complete. The printer driver is an essential part of the printing process as you will need a medium that can serve as an interpreter between your computer and the printer. So, it is mandatory for any printer to use the latest version of printer software or driver that is compatible with both the devices. Use the followings instructions as a guide to download and install the HP printer for your device using 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Using the browser on your laptop or smartphone, visit 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Once you are in the site, you will see a “Download” button; hit the button to download the corresponding printer driver.
- Make sure you download the appropriate printer software compatible with your device.
- The download will take only a couple of minutes to complete so don’t sweat about it.
- You can see the driver file downloading at the bottom of the browser.
- Once the download is complete, you can launch the printer and proceed with the instructions on your screen to complete the whole setup.
- This is like installing any other program or file on your PC.
- You have to agree to the terms and conditions while installing the printer driver.
- Also check in all the boxes when required; it is mandatory for the installation of the printer drivers.
- After the whole process is over, you can try printing a test page to ensure that your device is connected.
- From the choice of your browser, go to 123.hp.com/setup 5055 on your Mac device.
- Once you are in the site, you can see a download button on your display.
- To download the corresponding printer drivers or software on your device, you have to click on the “Download” button.
- This will initiate the download process; make sure you download the full featured software to also include the scanning software for your device.
- The download will take just a couple of minutes depending upon your internet speed.
- You will see the downloading of the file at the footer of your browser.
- If you are unable to see the downloaded file, you can also go to the “downloads” section to view the printer driver file.
- The printer driver installation and setup will be completed by the “HP Easy Start” application.
- Make sure you use the latest version of the application in order to finish the process in a single attempt.
- Launch the driver file and run it with the easy start application.
- Once done, you can just follow the instructions on your screen to complete the driver installation process.
- You have to follow the commands one at a time and make sure you don’t break the flow.
- Now the Mac device will ask you to verify your HP printer.
- From the screen on your application, you can click on the “Add Device” option and choose to print a test page.
- Once the test page prints, you can confirm that the appropriate printer driver is installed.
Setup Using Your Computer
- Now, Open a web browser and give the web address 123.hp.com/setup 5055.
- Key-in your printer model name and number and hit the search button.
- Download the software from 123.hp.com/envy5055, and open the file when the download is done.
- You will be taken through some popups, click continue and proceed further.
- Next, a message will be displayed that your printer has been found.
- Now click on continue wherever necessary and navigate further.
- Give the postal code of the location of your printer.
- Likewise, in the ensuing pop-up, download the basic drivers or full software and drivers based upon your preferences.
- Wait for the software to be extracted and launched.
- Additionally, in the next popup select Automatic setup option.
- Your printer name would be displayed, click next and then yes
- A success notification about the setup of 123.hp.com/envy5055 will be displayed
- You PC is now connected to your Envy 5055 printer.
Setup Using the HP App
- Reach out to your app store on your mobile and search for HP smart app
- Download the app and then open it
- Click on the plus symbol and add your printer that is displayed on the mobile screen
- You can now send print jobs to your 123.hp.com/envy5055 from your mobile
Your HP envy 5055 printer is multifunctional, so you can scan and print with the same device. The multifunctional printer is one of the ultimate USP of the printer. You can simply use the fully featured software for the printer to scan to computer or e-mail. Once you scan a document, you can either save or share the document. You can also download the scan software separately by downloading it from 123.hp.com/setup5055
There are multiple other devices compatible with the HP Envy 5055 printer. Your mobile devices like iPhone and android phones are some of the best examples. You can also use the Amazon FireTV or Google home or Apple Air-print to proceed with the printing operations.
A wireless printer needs an intermediary communicator between the printer and the computer. If the intermediary tool is functioning properly, then you can use the printer to print documents without the web access. You can just use the router on the chain to use your printer for general operations.
There are multiple other devices compatible with the HP envy 5055 printer. Your mobile devices like iPhone and android phones are some of the best examples. You can also use the Amazon FireTV or Google home or Apple Air-print to proceed with the printing operations.