HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup and Installation
This is one of the prime Inkjet printer models of HP. This Printer is modeled to accomplish high volume printing jobs at a swift pace and is available with interesting features. Not to mention, this printer is a brilliant choice for your photo printing needs. Moreover, you can copy, scan and also fax using this 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer. This printer can be linked to your PC using a USB cable or else could be connected with your Wi-Fi.
HP Envy Photo 7155- A Device of Accessibility
The HP Envy Photo 7155 is undoubtedly a good outing from HP. It is due to high amounts of accessibility that allows users with disabilities to operate the printer well. It does not matter if you have a low visual; you can always use this printer and try to carry out as many operations as possible. Such functions can be executed through keyboard shortcuts, and there are several alternatives like toggle Keys, Filter keys, and Mouse keys. Each hardware part in the HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup requires limited reach and strength to access the product. Refer this blog and get to know about various methods to work with this beautiful printer.
Features of the HP Envy Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer
- 4/5GHz Wireless
- Can Print, Copy and Scan
- Up-to 14 ppm for Black Print and Up-to 9 ppm for Color Print
- Color Touchscreen
- SD card slot
- HP Instant Ink delivered for 8 months
- One year standard warranty
- Print speed ISO is Up-to 20 ppm for black and up to 10 for color prints
- Saves time by 50% through Smart Tasks
- Auto double-sided printing
- Flatbed scanning and copying design
- Border-less photo
Electronic Devices from which you can direct printing jobs to HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
Printing jobs can be directed to 123.hp.com/setup 7155 Printer using the following electronic devices.
- Personal Computer
Inside the HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Carton Box
Firstly, check if you have received all the components with your Printer
- HP Envy Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer
- Black – Instant Ink Ready Cartridges
- Tricolor – Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Power Cord
- Setup card
- Getting started guide
- HP Instant Ink Flyer free for 5 months
- Media Pack
Operating Systems Supported by HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer
This 123.hp.com/setup 7155 supports all major operating system like
- MS Windows OS
- Apple Mac OS
You can download the prescribed software and drivers based on the above-operating systems
HP Envy Photo 7155 Manual setup
If you wish to perform the HP Envy Photo 7155 Manual setup, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Initially, take the HP Envy Photo 7155 from the box and eliminate the remaining stickers.
- Link the printer to the power source and personalize your experience by setting the preferences.
- Then, you have to install the ink cartridges and align them properly.
- Make sure that the toners are filled with designated levels of ink.
- Additionally, you have to sign up for the HP replenishment service.
- Load the paper into the input trough and download the driver.
- Now, power on the printer and start operating it per your will.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 7155
You can set-up the HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup Printer by going through the below guidelines. Moreover, you may connect the HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer through a wire or by a wireless connection based on your choice.
- First of all, unbox the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 Printer carton box
- Subsequently, check if you have got USB, Printing Ink and User manual along with the printer
- Additionally, go through the manual
- Firstly, check the paper input and output trays
- Next, link the power cord of the printer to the power socket, check if the power is on
- Subsequently, go to the control panel of the printer and select your country, language, date and time
- Additionally, open the top door and place the black and tri-color cartridges in their respective slots and close the top door
- Printer calibration message displays on the control panel
- Load the paper as per the control panel message
- Once you place some paper in the printer the calibration process continues
- Subsequently, You will get a test print from your printer and the control panel will display a calibration success message
- Connect your wireless connection to your printer using the control panel, just follow the message prompts
- Once your printer is connected to a wireless device a message will be displayed in the control panel
- Now, download the HP printer software and drivers based on your printer model and your operating system
- Follow the on-screen prompts, also, check the terms and conditions and install your printer software and drivers as required
- Your printer software loads
- And that’s it; you have finished the successful set-up of HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer
HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows
Remember that the HP Envy 7155 Wireless setup for Windows is a simple process, and it has to be performed with grit. Take note of the guidelines below:
- Since you’re using Windows, you have to employ the control panel to get this done.
- Swipe down the tab at the display top and open the dashboard.
- Then tap the settings option.
- Now press the Wireless settings tab.
- Under this, you can choose either Wireless setup Wizard or the Wi-Fi Protected setup.
- Other steps shall be shown on the display.
HP Envy 7155 Wireless Printer Setup for MAC
Windows is over and let’s jump onto MAC, here are the instructions for you to perform the HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup for MAC:
- First of all, you have to detach the USB cord from the HP Envy photo 7155 setup Printer.
- You can reset the printer to its factory defaults in the next step.
- Then it is vital to download the latest driver file for your printer.
- After this, you have to open the HP Easy start and follow the other guidelines too.
The connection can be at any level, and you have to check it by printing the wireless test report.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Installation
Often, questions such as “How to download HP Envy Photo 7155 printer driver?” are doing rounds these days. However, do not worry at all, it is indeed a straightforward process, and below are the instructions to operate and you can know how to install the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver:
- Initially, it would be best if you powered on your computer.
- Then, click to open a random window on a web browser.
- In the URL bar, type 123.hp.com and tap the enter key.
- Now you shall be directed to the HP official website.
- The search option can be found on the top right corner of the page.
- Type the name or the printer model and click the search option.
- A list of various drivers shall get displayed.
- You have the freedom to choose either fundamental drivers or a full software package.
Once the driver has been downloaded, you can proceed towards the installation process. Double-click the file you had inducted, and a setup wizard shall pop-up. The HP Envy 7155 shall get configured of all the functions.
Do not confuse the HP Envy Photo, 7155 Printer Driver, for Windows and HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Driver for Mac, and the operating system should be appropriately mentioned. By this, you shall get a proper driver file, and you can start to print, scan, copy, or fax accordingly.
Common Troubleshooting Tips for HP Printer Issues
If you face any issues with printing or printer connectivity, please try performing these common troubleshooting instructions.
- Check if your HP Smart app is the latest one
- Make sure that you have downloaded the correct printer software and driver
- If using a USB cable, ensure the USB cable’s connectivity and also check if the printer is selected as the default printer
- The network of your printer and the wireless device to which you have connected your printer should be the same
HP Envy Photo 7155 Troublshooting
At specified intervals, this printer is prone to several issues with both the hardware and the software. However, you can refer to the steps prescribed in the setup manual. In the case of a paper jam, you have to perform the following:
- Remove all small pieces of paper from the output tray often.
- The damaged paper should not be used at any cost.
- The paper has to be loaded on the trays properly.
- Always prefer using the same size of paper.
Additionally, if you still face the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 issues please note that we are always there to assist you. We support through @ +1-850-761-8950 or chat with us https://www.123hp-com.com/ and you can choose any one of them.