HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup and Installation
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw is a laser monochrome printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. Its maximum monthly duty cycle can be 30000 pages. Moreover, the recommended monthly volume can be 250 to 2500 pages. Similarly, the mobile printing capacity includes Apple AirPrint, Google Chrome Print, HP ePrint, Morpia Print service, wireless direct printing. The supporting operating systems are Mac and Windows. It has a print speed of 47 ppm, and the scan speed is upto 15 ppm and copy speed up to 30 ppm. Let’s see how to perform the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup.
Let’s see what’s inside the box!
- HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw.
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge.
- HP Laserjet Imaging Drum.
- Power adapter.
- Starter guide.
- Set up poster.
- Support flyer.
- CD ROM for software installation.
How do I setup My HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw wireless printer?
Following steps can help you for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup printer:
- First of all, cut the tape that is pasted on the printer package using a knife or scissors.
- After that, flip its folds back and gently take out the printer by holding the styrofoams.
- Next, keep the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw printer on a flat surface.
- Moreover, you must verify the necessary components like ink cartridges, power connectors, reference manual, setup poster, etc.
- Now, clear off the packing materials like styrofoams, protective covers, from the HP Laserjet Pro printer.
- And make sure that you send them for recycling.
- Secondly, you have to power up the HP Laserjet Pro printer, to begin with, the installation process.
- Join one end of the power adapter to the back of the printer and the next end to the electrical outlet.
- Further, turn on your HP Laserjet printer by holding the power button on the printer front panel.
- Thirdly, you must proceed on with the commands of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw printer.
The first prompt:
- Firstly, you have to load the ink cartridges in to their respective slots.
- And for that, unpack the ink cartridge that came along with the printer package.
- You have to make sure to clear off the tapes that are stuck on it.
- After that, hold the ink cartridges and gently place them one by one in to the slots.
The second prompt:
- Secondly, you should dust a pile of preferred paper.
- Pull out the HP Laserjet Pro printer’s input paper tray and keep the paper in to them.
- Further, try to adjust its width guides and make sure to extend the output tray.
- At last, the HP printer will recognize these actions and will Print the alignment page.
- Check for the alignment, and then proceed with the driver download and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup.
How to connect HP Laserjet Pro M227fdw printer to the wireless network?
Proceed with the following prompts to link the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw printer to Wi-Fi:
Using WPS Method:
- At first, you have to check whether your Wireless router supports WPS push button.
- And then start with and HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Wireless Setup.
- After that, turn on your HP Laserjet printer.
- Secondly, on the HP printer control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- Moreover, you must start the WPS push button on the printer.
- Once after that, reach your wireless router.
- Within 2 minutes, you have to press the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Finally, the HP Laserjet Pro M227fdw printer will establish a wireless connection.
Using the Wireless setup wizard:
- You can also perform and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup via Wireless setup wizard.
- Firstly, power on the HP printer and go to the control panel.
- After that, you must choose the Setup option.
- Secondly, select Network from the set up menu.
- Moreover, choose the Wireless option.
- And then choose Wireless Setup Wizard from the Network menu.
- Further, look for the available networks that your printer shows.
- Choose your network from the list and make sure to enter the network key.
- At last, choose the OK button to confirm the settings.
- The HP Laserjet Pro printer gets the network access from your wireless network.
How to get the driver for my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw printer?
Execute the following guidelines to get the driver for your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw printer:
- At first, open a new web browser and reach the HP support site.
- Now, you have to enter the printer’s model number into the text box and click Go.
- After that, navigate to the Divers and Software section.
- Moreover, check for the image of your printer.
- And then read the diver file information.
- Secondly, you have to choose the operating system that you are currently using.
- Go to the system settings and check for the version.
- Return to the support site and select the version of the operating system.
- At last, click the Download button to get the driver.
- Further, choose a destination for your driver file to save it.
- On the other hand, access it and start with the installation process.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw Driver for Windows 10:
- Firstly, you must go to the Change device installation settings.
- And in there, you have to choose Yes and tap the Save changes
- After that, navigate to the control panel and tap Devices and Printers option
- And then tap Add a printer and pick your printer from select a device or printer to add to this PC
- Under the manufacturer’s pane, tap the HP and name of your printer.
- Secondly, choose to Add a printer using TCP/IP and tap next
- Opt for Autodetect from Device type and enter the IP address of your HP printer.
- Finally, the computer will link to the HP printer and install the driver.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw Driver for Mac:
- First of all, you have to make sure the HP printer is turned on.
- Next, click the Apple icon on your Mac system and choose the System preferences
- Moreover, tap Print and Scan option and then choose the Plus + icon
- Ensure to provide the Apple administrator ID name and password
- Similarly, select the HP printer of yours from the available list.
- At last, select the Add option, and the HP printer will be connected to the Mac computer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Troubleshooting
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw does not pick up the paper- how to solve this?
Following guidelines can help you to solve this error on HP Laserjet pro printer:
- First of all, go to the HP printer and clear off any paper jam.
- After that, check whether the paper is proper or no torn remnants.
- Moreover, now you must insert the tray with the correct size of paper for the job in to the HP printer.
- Secondly, you have to ensure that the paper size and type are correctly set on the HP printer control panel.
- And then, make sure the paper guides in the tray are modified correctly for the size of the paper.
- Thirdly, you have to check for the humidity in the room is within specifications for this printer, and that paper is being stored in.
- And then verify the printer control panel to see if it is displaying an error to feed the paper manually.
- Further, you have to load paper and continue.
- Finally, you must clean the rollers of the HP printer with warm water and linen cloth.
You can contact our professional expert squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-850-761-8950 to get more information regarding HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Wireless Setup. Just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup.