HP Deskjet 3630, 123.hp.com/dj3630
First Time Setting Up HP Deskjet 3630 Setup
- To achieve the HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup (123.hp.com/setup) remove the printer out of its packing. Check the package for all the list of items
- Raise the lid of the scanner and remove the packing tape around it
- Tape and packing material from the cleanout area and ink cartridge access area should also be removed
- Remove the packing tape from the paper tray door by extending it and push the paper tray forward until it clicks
- Turn on the printer by plugging it into a power source and set Preferences
- To fully configure the HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup press the down arrow on the control panel to select the language
- Then press the down arrow to select the Set Country/Region
- Press Ok after each action
- Pull out the paper tray and the tray extender to load the paper
- The slider width guides can be adjusted to their outermost positions
- After loading and aligning the paper, push the paper tray forward till it clicks into place
- The ink cartridges have to be loaded through the access door which is raised and locked into place
- As the door is raised, the carriage automatically moves to an accessible position
- The carriage has to be idle and silent for the HP Deskjet 3630 printer set up to continue
- After taking the cartridge out of the package, remove the plastic tape from the top of it without touching the ink nozzles
- Lift the lid of the ink cartridge slot, press the cartridge in till it snaps into place
- Repeat the action for other ink cartridges and close the lid to secure the cartridges in their places
- Close the access door of the print cartridge and align the cartridge according to the instructions on the control panel
- After alignment of the ink cartridges the printer prints an alignment page
HP Deskjet 3630 Google Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP Deskjet 3630 printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your HP Deskjet 3630 printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Installation
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP Deskjet 3630 printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/dj3630
- On the 123.hp.com/dj3630 all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/dj3630-deskjet-3630-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP Deskjet 3630 Smartphone Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 ePrint Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3630 ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer
An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services
No drivers or software is required
With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing
The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing
HP Deskjet 3630 ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/dj3630
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off
HP Deskjet 3630 AirPrint™ Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3630 AirPrint™ is a mobile printing solution compatible with Apple iOS and later operating systems.
Wireless printing can be accomplished from the iPod, iPhone and iPad to any HP ePrint-enabled printer such as HP Deskjet 3630.
To use AirPrint™ it is first necessary to:
Check compatibility of the AirPrint™ to the 123.hp.com/dj3630
List of compatible devices:
- Apple device should be able to use AirPrint™
- Mac OS X Lion (v1.07)
- iOS 4.2
- iPhone® 3GS
- iPad and iPad Touch® third generation
List of compatible applications for iOS devices for AirPrint™
- Mail, photos, PDFs, SAFARI and third-party apps
To check apps for compatibility with the Apple AirPrint™ click on AirPrint™ Compatible Mobile Apps
Check firmware compatibility
For AirPrint™ availability on Firmware:
- Click Installed Personalities and Options to check if AirPrint™ is listed
- If yes, Skip to Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer
In case the device does not recognize the AirPrint™
- Update firmware
Resetting your printer is probably the easiest way to solve any repetitive bugs or issues. You wipe off the printer’s whole memory and the product becomes similar to when the product came out from the assembly line. Follow the steps below to reset your HP DeskJet 3630 printer.
- As there is no dedicated reset button on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer, you have to use a combination of buttons on the printer.
- You will have two buttons-the wireless buttons and the cancel button.
- Press the button and hold both of them for approximately 3 to 5 seconds.
- This will reset the printer. You can connect the printer to the network and check once to see the changes.
Connecting your printer to the wireless network has a lot of advantages- the most obvious one being the ease of accessibility. Follow the steps below to proceed to connect the printer with the wireless network.
- On your control panel, click on the wireless network icon.
- Under the wireless settings option, you can see the wireless setup wizard.
- After you click the wireless setup wizard, your printer will start to scan for available wireless networks in its range.
- Make sure you choose the right network from the available networks to connect your printer to the network.
- Type in your password for the wireless network to connect to the network.
- The connection will take a few seconds to complete, so sit tight.
- Once complete, your printer will be connected to your network.
There are a lot of reasons why your printer is offline. There could be an underlying connection problem between your device and the printer or it could also be a simple paper jam. Follow the steps below to bring your printer online.
- Remove your printer from the list of printers and devices available.
- After you are sure that your printer is off the list, add the printer back to the “devices and printers” option.
- You can also try reinstalling the printer drivers to resolve this issue.
- Try clearing all the queued actions on the printing list.
- Once you cleared the list, try to restart your printer.
- If everything else is right, but you still face issues with your printer coming back online, the most probable cause is your cables from the printer.
- Look for any kinks or loose connections. Also, check the cables for any damage.
- If there is any, change the cables.
The following are some of the reasons why the printer is printing blank pages.
- It could be due to the print settings itself.
- Low or empty ink cartridges.
- Faulty product.
The following are some of the remedies for the printing blank pages issue.
- Check for any clogged nozzles in your cartridges. You can prefer a nozzle check print to confirm the fault.
- Ensure that you are using appropriate papers for the particular printer.
- Check your printer settings once to cross it off the list.
- If you have to know for sure that your printer is not printing any blank pages, remove all the blank pages from your preview.