HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Troubleshooting
Connection Error while configuring the 123.hp.com/dj3630
- Firstly, the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer must have web settings.
- After that, verify the network and the printer connection.
- Secondly, try to restart the HP Deskjet printer, the computer, and the wireless router.
- And now, check for the solution.
- If not, make sure to turn on the web services from the embedded server.
- Moreover, verify the network proxy server settings and make sure to set it properly.
- Thirdly, update the HP printer and the wireless router firmware.
- And then check for a solution to this issue.
Network system failure on 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer
- First of all, to solve this error, navigate to the HP folder and remove any printer folder and files.
- After that, restart the computer and download the latest printer driver.
- And then check for the network connection and also try to reconnect with the network.
Driver installation failed
- Firstly, disconnect the USB cable from the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer
- After that, reach the Control panel—> Programs and Feature—> HP printer entries to delete them
- And then, restart the HP Deskjet printer to solve this error.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline Error on MAC
- At first, click the Apple menu, and click System Preferences.
- Click Print & Fax, Print & Scan and right-click anywhere inside the Printers screen, and choose Reset printing system.
- Secondly, choose Resetting the print system on a Mac computer.
- After that, tap Reset and provide the administrator name and password, and click OK.
E3 Error Troubleshooting
- At first, access the input tray and check whether there is any paper jam.
- In case, you can find it, gently, remove it from the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer.
- After that, unload the ink cartridge and check for some paper bits over there.
- After cleansing, restore the ink cartridges.
- Finally, disconnect the HP printer from power.
- Unplug all the cables that are connected and let the printer cool for some time.
- Connect the HP Deskjet printer to power and check for the error.
123hp-com.com is an Independent Service Provider providing technical assistance for HP Printers. At 123hp-com.com, the service is free for owners whose products are covered by a warranty. Users are advised to prudently review our policies with regard to website usage. You can also download the latest HP Printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/us/en/