HP Deskjet 3755, 123.hp.com/dj3755
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Install
First Time Setting Up HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
- To achieve the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup (123.hp.com/setup) remove the printer out of its packing. Check the package for all the list of items
- Raise the lid of the scanner and remove the packing tape around it
- Tape and packing material from the cleanout area and ink cartridge access area should also be removed
- Remove the packing tape from the paper tray door by extending it and push the paper tray forward until it clicks
- Turn on the printer by plugging it into a power source and set Preferences
- To fully configure the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup press the down arrow on the control panel to select the language
- Then press the down arrow to select the Set Country/Region
- Press Ok after each action
- Pull out the paper tray and the tray extender to load the paper
- The slider width guides can be adjusted to their outermost positions
- After loading and aligning the paper, push the paper tray forward till it clicks into place
- The ink cartridges have to be loaded through the access door which is raised and locked into place
- As the door is raised, the carriage automatically moves to an accessible position
- The carriage has to be idle and silent for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup to continue
- After taking the cartridge out of the package, remove the plastic tape from the top of it without touching the ink nozzles
- Lift the lid of the ink cartridge slot, press the cartridge in till it snaps into place
- Repeat the action for other ink cartridges and close the lid to secure the cartridges in their places
- Close the access door of the print cartridge and align the cartridge according to the instructions on the control panel
- After alignment of the ink cartridges the printer prints an alignment page
HP Deskjet 3755 Google Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP Deskjet 3755 printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your HP Deskjet 3755 printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Installation
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/dj3755
- On the 123.hp.com/dj3755 all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/dj3755-deskjet-3755-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP Deskjet 3755 Smartphone Setup
HP Deskjet 3755 ePrint Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3755 ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer
An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services
No drivers or software is required
With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing
The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing
HP Deskjet 3755 ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/dj3755
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off
HP Deskjet 3755 AirPrint™ Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3755 AirPrint™ is a mobile printing solution compatible with Apple iOS and later operating systems.
Wireless printing can be accomplished from the iPod, iPhone and iPad to any HP ePrint-enabled printer such as HP Deskjet 3755.
To use AirPrint™ it is first necessary to:
Check compatibility of the AirPrint™ to the 123.hp.com/dj3755
List of compatible devices:
- Apple device should be able to use AirPrint™
- Mac OS X Lion (v1.07)
- iOS 4.2
- iPhone® 3GS
- iPad and iPad Touch® third generation
List of compatible applications for iOS devices for AirPrint™
- Mail, photos, PDFs, SAFARI and third-party apps
To check apps for compatibility with the Apple AirPrint™ click on AirPrint™ Compatible Mobile Apps
Check firmware compatibility
For AirPrint™ availability on Firmware:
- Click Installed Personalities and Options to check if AirPrint™ is listed
- If yes, Skip to Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer
In case the device does not recognize the AirPrint™
- Update firmware
Connecting my HP DeskJet printer 3755 to Wi-Fi
You can HP DeskJet 3755 to the wireless network using Wi-Fi protected setup and HP printer software. Make sure that you use any of the above methods to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi
Connection via the WPS method
How to Connect HP DeskJet 3755 To Wi-Fi via WPS method?
Following guidelines can help you to connect the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi through WPS method:
- At first, you will need a wireless 802.11b/g/n network that consists of a WPS enabled wireless router or access point.
- After that, must have a computer linked to the Wi-Fi network that you make use to connect the printer to.
- Check whether you have established the HP printer software on the computer.
- Similarly, if you have a WPS router with a WPS push button, proceed with the Push Button method.
- In case if you don’t have the WPS router with the push button, then carry on with the PIN method.
- Firstly, you have to long press the Wireless button on the HP DeskJet 3755 printer control panel.
- Hold the wireless switch on the router for three seconds.
- Now, the Wireless LED will start to flash.
- Push the WPS key on the wireless router using a bent clip.
- Finally, wait for some time until the HP DeskJet printer establishes the network connection.
- And thus completes the wireless setup process.
Make use of the PIN method to connect the HP DeskJet printer to the wireless network.
The following instructions can help you to connect the HP DeskJet printer to Wi-Fi:
- First of all, you have to press the Wireless button on the HP Deskjet control panel. And at the same time, press the Information button to print the network configuration page, and then locate a WPS PIN.
- Secondly, the WPS PIN will be printed at the top of the printed data page.
- Moreover, long press the Wireless button from the HP Deskjet printer front panel for more than three seconds.
- And now, you can find the wireless LED starts flashing.
- Further, you have to access the configuration utility or software for the wireless router or wireless access point.
- And then, make sure to enter the WPS PIN on the available box.
- On the other hand, you must wait for about two minutes.
- At last, if the printer links successfully, the Wireless LED stops flashing but remains
- And then you can proceed to connect HP DeskJet 3755 To Wifi Mac
How to connect HP DeskJet 3755 To Wi-Fi using HP printer software?
Requirements for the wireless network setup:
- At first, a wireless 802.11b/g/n network with a wireless router or access point.
- Moreover, a computer that has the wireless network connection that you want to connect the printer to.
- Most importantly, the name of the networks (SSID).
- And the HP Deskjet 3755 Wifi Password or WEP key or WPA Passphrase.
Following guidelines can help you to connect the HP Deskjet printer using HP printer software (Windows):
First of all, based on the installation of the HP printer software or not, do one of the following:
- If you have not done with the installation of the HP printer software on your computer:
- At first, navigate to Visit 123.hp.com/dj3755 to download and install the printer software.
- While you are asked, choose Wireless and then proceed with the onscreen prompts.
- If you have done with installing the HP printer software on your computer:
- Firstly, access the printer software and click Tools.
- After that, click Device Setup & Software.
- Moreover, click Connect a new device, tap Wireless
- And then carry on with the on-screen guidelines.
- After the HP Deskjet printer links successfully, the blue Wireless LED stops flashing and will stay on.
How to connect your HP Deskjet printer using HP printer software? (OS X)
Execute the following steps to link the HP Deskjet printer using HP printer software:
- HP printer software installed: double-click HP Utility in the HP folder in the Applications folder.
- After that, select the menu bar on the top of the window and prefer setup New Device from the Devices option.
- Lastly, move on with the onscreen directions.
How to link the HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Windows?
Make use of the following instructions to link a new HP Deskjet 3755 printer:
- At first, you must access the HP printer software.
- Next, in the printer software, choose Tools.
- Moreover, choose the Device Setup & Software.
- Finally, you must select to connect a new device.
- And execute the on-screen guidelines.
Connecting the HP printer to OS X system
Using the line by line prompts, connect the HP DeskJet printer the OS X:
- First of all, you have to open System Preferences on your Mac system.
- After that, based on your operating system, you must choose Printers & Scanners.
- Secondly, make sure to click + icon below the list of printers on the left.
- Finally, choose the new printer from the list which you want to add.
123hp-com.com is an Independent Service Provider providing technical assistance for HP Printers. At 123hp-com.com, the service is free for owners whose products are covered by a warranty. Users are advised to prudently review our policies with regard to website usage. You can also download the latest HP Printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/us/en/