- Firstly, HP Printer Setup starts with unpacking the HP Printer and checking for the attachments.
- After that, remove all the packing materials.
- Next, power up the HP printer using the power cord.
- Now, do the on-screen setup and then proceed with the prompts of the printer.
- Moreover, you have to install the ink cartridges and load the paper.
- The printer will recognize this and will print the alignment page.
- Finally, you have to connect the HP printer to Wi-Fi.
- And then you download the driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
- After downloading the driver, click Apple menu—> System Preferences.
- And then click Print &Scan under the Hardware section.
- Moreover, click + button and choose your printer from the list.
- Click Default section and select your printer.
- Enter the IP address and finally click Add.
You can connect your HP printer to the Wi-Fi using the direct Wi-Fi method, WPS method that includes the PIN method, and the standard connection method.
Firstly, try to restart the computer, the printer, and the wireless router. After that, print a Wireless network report to check the connection. Also, verify that the wireless setup is done correctly.
For this issue, you can try to update the printer driver and make sure to download the latest version of the driver and try installing it on your computer and then check for the connection.
- At first, click the Start icon and choose Control panel.
- Under that, choose Devices and Printers.
- Control-click the printer and want to see what’s printing.
- Finally, choose Menu bar and then select Use Printer Online.
- To get the IP address you must choose Control panel.
- Under that select Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click your printer and then choose Printer properties.
- Moreover, now the IP address will appear on the Locations box.
You can install the HP printer on Windows via Add printer option by selecting your printer. And on Mac, you have to visit the System preference options.
Try emptying and restarting the Print spooler.
This is one fuser error, and to solve this error, you have to reset your printer first.
- Firstly, you have to delink the power cord directly from the power.
- Unplug the USB cable and wait for some time.
- After that reconnect the power cable and power up the HP printer.
- At first, check for the printer connection.
- Next, try to update your driver.
- And then restart the Print Spooler service.
update for the latest printer firmware either using the Control panel or using the HP Printer update utility.
- For Windows, reach Printers and scanner option under Control panel and make use of Add printer option for installation.
- And when it comes for Mac you have to Go to the Apple menu and then choose System preferences and then add the printer.
You can scan using the HP Software, or place the document on the platen glass and start with the scanning process.
To fix this issue, make use of original HP cartridges. After that, change the ink cartridges if they are low or empty. Now start to print and check for the issue.