Connecting HP Envy 4501 Printer to Wireless Network
The HP Envy 4501 Printer and HP Envy 4500 Printer offer affordable printing solutions from any location. Equipped with the wireless connectivity features, the printer receives print commands allowing the user to virtually print from anywhere. Even borderless lab-quality photographs and sharp documents can be printed from your computer, laptop, and smartphone. To setup the HP Envy 4501 printer to the network, first connect the printer to the wireless network. Install the latest HP printer driver and software available on the HP website. Then, follow on-screen installation instructions and then select the wireless connection type when prompted.
Here are some steps that you can follow to install the HP printer:
• Before setting up the printer turn on the router, printer and computer and gather the network name (SSID identifier) and the network password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase)
• A standard broadband access with a cable or DSL is recommended for software downloads and regular acquiring printer updates
• Both the router and the computer should be switched on
• Turn the printer on and place it at a close range to the computer and if necessary disconnect the USB or Ethernet from the printer
• Press the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel, and then choose settings; you can scroll down to the Wireless Setup Wizard
• The wizard will look for the list of available networks for which you can scroll down to select the name of your network
• Enter your network name manually if it is not seen on the list and then press OK
• The HP printer tries to connect to the network and prompts you for the WEP or WPA key)
• The printer now connects to the network
If you’re experiencing any issues with your HP Envy 4501 printer or 123.hp.com/setup that you feel complicated for you to handle, call our toll-free number at 1-800-237-0201 or visit us 123hp-com.com.