Scan using HP DeskJet 2130 printer and obtain all the Documents in Superlative Quality. To perform the task, Use the Scan and Copy Feature available with your HP DeskJet 2130 printer. You need to know How To Scan Using HP DeskJet 2130 Printer.
Before you scan your Documents
- Keep the scanner glass clean and Wipe it carefully before you place the documents.
- Then, Place the paper in such a way that the print side faces in downward direction.
- In addition, Use Lighter or Darker brightness level to avoid Imperfect scanning.
How to Scan using HP DeskJet 2130 printer
Gather the Essential Requirements
- An active and secure Internet Connection.
- Also, Paper to Print the Documents.
Load the Paper to the Input Tray
- Use good Quality Paper and load the Paper to the Input Tray.
- Place the Paper in such a way that the Print side faces in downward direction.
- Close the Scanner Lid Once you Load the Paper.
Load the Printer Software and press the scan button
- Open the Printer Software and then find the scan option.
- Click On scan the Document or Photo Option.
- Choose Scan type.
- Proceed with the Onscreen Instruction.
- Once the Scan is Complete, Save your Documents using JPEG or PDF format.
- You can also make adjustments to scan documents if required.
HP Scan Utility tool
- HP Scan Utility tool is also available and you can use it to complete scan using HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- If you require more settings, click on, more link available at the top right Corner. Detailed setting pane will be visible.
For Users with Windows Operating system
Windows 8.1 users
- Windows 8.1 users can click on the arrow located in lower left corner of the screen.
- Then select the Printer name.
- Windows 8 users can right click any empty area on the start screen, Click on all Apps.
- Now, Select the Printer name.
Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP users
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP users can go to start screen, Select all programmes, Click on HP, Click the Folder for the Printer.
- Once you choose the name of the Printer, follow the Onscreen Instructions to complete scan using HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
Scan a Document to a Photo or Email
- Scan the Document to a Photo or Email. Follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Then, Load the paper with print side facing in downward direction.
- Double click the Print Icon.
- Open the Printer software and click on scan a Document.
- Choose the type of scan which you require.
- Click on the scan Option.
- Choose the Option, Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.
- Finally, You can open your Email and the scanned file will be visible.
In the event that you find any Issues to scan or Copy the documents, Visit our website https://www.123hp-com.com, to know How To Scan Using HP DeskJet 2130 printer. Dial the toll-free number +1-850-761-8950 provided here.