HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn, 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn
123.hp.com/color-laserjet-Enterprise-MFP M577dn – HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn Setup Wireless Printer Setup and Install
First Time Printer Setup
- Always select a clean site to place the printer:
- It should be a sturdy, well-ventilated, dust-free area, away from direct sunlight and temperature range: 15° – 30° C
- Open all printer doors and trays and remove the HP printer out of the packaging and then remove the packaging material.
- Remove all tape from the outside of the printer and open the top cover of the printer to place the cartridge
- Take the toner out of the cartridge area and rock it back and forth gently to distribute the toner
- Insert it back and close the cartridge area – repeat the action for both the cartridges
- Connect the power cable of the printer and turn it on – The printer uses either 100-127 Vac or 220-240 Vac and 50/60 Hz voltage ratings
- The network automatically recognizes the printer and assigns an IP address or host name for the printer.
- Set the language, date/time format and time zone on the control panel of the printer
- To load tray 2 remove packaging material from inside the tray and adjust paper width guides
- Load papers into the tray and check the guides for width to avoid paper jams
- To verify printer functions:
- Open the Reports and configuration menus
- Select Configuration Page and then click on print
- Press the OK button to print the printer configuration
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn Printer Setup
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn
- On the 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn Support & Userguide
HP ePrint Setup (123.hp.com/setup)
- The 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- No drivers or software is required
- With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
To setup the 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off
Unboxing, Setting Up, and Installing the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn Printer
The 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn AirPrint™ is a mobile printing solution compatible with Apple iOS and later operating systems.
Wireless printing can be accomplished from the iPod, iPhone and iPad to any HP ePrint-enabled printer such as HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M577dn.
To use AirPrint™ it is first necessary to:
Check compatibility of the AirPrint™ to the 123.hp.com/hp-color-laserjet-enterprise-mfp-m577dn
List of compatible devices:
- Apple device should be able to use AirPrint™
- Mac OS X Lion (v1.07)
- iOS 4.2
- iPhone® 3GS
- iPad and iPad Touch® third generation
List of compatible applications for iOS devices for AirPrint™
- Mail, photos, PDFs, SAFARI and third-party apps
To check apps for compatibility with the Apple AirPrint™ click on AirPrint™ Compatible Mobile Apps
Check firmware compatibility
For AirPrint™ availability on Firmware:
- Click Installed Personalities and Options to check if AirPrint™ is listed
- If yes, Skip to Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer
In case the device does not recognize the AirPrint™
- Update firmware