Let us start to perform the HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Wireless Setup!
Only after connecting to the wireless network; one can start to print wirelessly from various destinations. So always begin the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 by linking the printer to the wireless Network.
Here are the guidelines to link the HP Deskjet printer to the WiFi network at home:
- At first, long press the Wireless Button on the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer 3+ seconds to begin WPS push mode.
- And now, the wireless LED fill starts to flash.
- Secondly, press the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Once when the HP Deskjet 2600 printer connects, the blue Wireless LED will stop flashing and stays on.
Make it easy by the PIN method!
- Firstly, hold the Wireless button and Information button together to print the network
- configuration report.
- And on this printed page, one can find the WPS PIN.
- After that, long press the Wireless button from the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer front panel for about three seconds.
- Moreover, the wireless LED will begin to blink.
- Secondly, launch the configuration utility or software for the wireless router, and then key in the WPS PIN.
- Finally, wait for some time two minutes, and if the connection is successful, the blue Wireless LED end flashing and lits on.
- And here ends the HP Deskjet 2600 wireless setup.
The installation of the drivers for the HP Deskjet printer is quite easy.
Yes! One can use the installation CD that came along the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer package or else visit the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 support site to download the driver file.
In there, the users will have to choose the operating system its version to download the package. After that, the software will automatically launch. Just abide by the guidelines on the screen to complete the installation process. Finally, add the 123.hp.com/2600 to the Windows and Mac computer to start with HP Deskjet 2600 Smart Printing.
HP Deskjet 2600 printer driver for Windows and Mac computer
Perform the instructions below to get the HP Deskjet Windows and Mac computer:
- First of all, to initiate the HP Deskjet 2600 driver Download process, open a web browser on the computer.
- After that, navigate to the 123.hp.com/dj2600 site.
- Click the Software and Drivers link over there.
- Moreover, this will redirect to the driver downloads page.
- Secondly, add the printer model number and click Submit.
- Now, its the users choice to select the operating system.
- If you are a Mac user, then choose Mac from the list and select its OS version.
- And Windows users must repeat the same by selecting Windows and its OS version.
- Similarly, click Download and make sure to save the file.
- Windows users can access the.exe file, and the Mac users can launch .dmg file on their system to start with the installation process.
- Finally, complete the prompts that appear on the computer screen and complete the 123.hp.com/dj2600 driver download process.
Want to know how to get the HP Deskjet software using the installation CD?
Here are the simple guidelines to get the Driver software using the CD that came along the HP Deskjet 2600 printer package:
- Firstly, power on the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer and also turn on the system.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 2600 printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Next, place the installation CD on the Windows computer by dragging the CD drive.
- Stay calm till the HP Deskjet CD initiates on the system.
- At last, once completing the driver installation, run the driver setup.
- Pull out the CD drive on Mac and load 123.hp.com/dj2600 driver installation CD.
- A dialog crate will emerge on the screen prompting for confirmation.
- Enable the settings to let the driver installation CD to run on the device.
- Secondly, allow the driver CD to be installed on Mac.
- Similarly, run with the guidelines on the screen and wait till it completes the installation.
- And this completes the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 process.
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup for Windows
Only after adding the 123.hp.com/2600 to the PC, the users can start with the printer’s various actions like printing scanning, etc. So let us perform the HP Deskjet setup for Windows and Mac. And if having any doubts regarding 123.hp.com/setup 2600 setup on Windows and Mac, kindly contact our specialized expert team, and we are happy to help you.
And the best guidelines to add the HP Deskjet 2600 printer – Windows.
- To add 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer to Mac, firstly, click the Apple icon –> Software update
- This updates the Mac computer.
- Secondly, turn on the HP printer and connect the computer to the printer —> USB cable
- Click the Apple icon and opt for the System preferences
- Click Print and Scan and click Plus icon.
- Moreover, key in the administrator name and password.
- At last, pick the HP printer to add from the list.
- Click ADD and the HP printer will connect to the Mac printer.
- Here ends 123.hp.com/setup 2600 on Mac.
Are you a Mac user? Then it’s for you!-
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup for Mac
- First of all, launch the Change device installation settings —> Yes and click Save changes.
- Search and access the Control panel—> Devices and Printers and click Add a printer.
- Secondly, on the Choose a device or printer to add to this PC window, select 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer —> Next.
- Moreover, click HP from the pane—> name of the printer in the printer’s pane.
- Thirdly, click to Add a printer using TCP/IP —> Next.
- Further, pick Autodetect—> key in the IP address and click Next.
- Lastly, the computer will connect to the HP printer —> click Next to install the drivers.
HP DeskJet 2600 Wireless Setup
By following the instructions given below, users who are a novice to printers can easily complete the HP DeskJet 2600 setup and start printing happily.
First Preference Goes to Unboxing
- You might wonder what’s there to do with printer unboxing when we try to configure the printer
- It is emphasized to carry out a proper unboxing as several essential accessories for printer setup is available inside the box
- If an item goes missing, it is actually hard to purchase the same accessory and some packages would have missed certain accessories in the list
- This is why Unboxing is the first and foremost step in any printer configuration
- After removing, keep the accessories safe and secure to move forward with the printer setup
Printer to the Power Connection
- Any electrical gadget ultimately requires a power source to work
- After unboxing perfectly, it is your responsibility to connect the printer to a direct electrical source
Settings in Control Panel
- Completing the power cord settings will prompt you to configure the Date, Time, country/region
- The arrow marks in the control panel will be helpful to select your preferences and complete the setting by clicking Ok or Yes
Paper Tray Setting
- Take a stack of A4 sheets without any crumbled or crushed edges
- When you are ready with the papers, open the input tray door and slide in the papers without crushing it
- After adjusting the paper width glides in way that it clutches the paper edges
123.hp.com/dj2600 Ink Cartridge Setup
- HP genuine ink cartridge can be used to get high-quality documents and it is suggested to buy the original cartridges even if you run out of ink
- To purchase genuine ink cartridges, you can activate the HP Instant Ink subscription and it will deliver the inks at your doorsteps by acquiring the low ink notification from the printer
- You can also buy ink cartridges from authenticated HP vendors after proper verification
- After opening the cartridge access door and hang around until the carriage remains still
- Open the cartridge access and hold on until the carriage becomes idle
- After that, insert the ink cartridges and verify whether they are placed firmly before proceeding with the next step
- Complete the ink cartridge setup by closing the cartridge access door
HP DeskJet 2600 Driver Configuration
- It is very important to acquire a great print quality and here is one of the important steps that you will conclude the HP DeskJet 2600 setup on a successful note
- Make use of the instructions that are available below in order to download the driver for your printer
- If you click the full feature driver, it will comprise of important software and installer that are essential for HP DeskJet 2600 setup
- Utilize the installation CD or visit the HP website and follow the below-given steps for a proper setup
- Prior to the installation, you have to understand that HP always recommends the software download from 123 hp site as it will provide the latest software drivers whereas the installation CD might have old software
Setting up the HP DeskJet 2600 Driver
- Find out the directives given below to install the driver on your desktop and get ready to print the documents in style
Downloading the 123.hp.com/dj2600 Driver
- Before you move on with the setup, detach the USB cable from the desktop and printer as it might hinder the process
- Click Download and tap Run button right after a fresh window pops-up on the screen
- After a few minutes, the software download will complete and you are ready to kick-start the setup process
- Check the Download folder in your desktop and run the .exe file of HP software as administrator
- Now you should carefully perform each and every step in setting up the driver
- Follow the onscreen directives to complete the printer setup without any hindrance and start printing your documents right away.
HP Deskjet 2600 Troubleshooting
Yes! The 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer can face a lot of issues and errors while starting to print, scan, etc. So here is a list of issues and solutions for the problems mentioned.
- At first, access the input tray of the 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer and check if there is any loose or jammed paper.
- Next, tap the cancel button in the LCD, and this restarts the printer.
- After that, take out the ink cartridge from the carriage.
- Let the carriage become silent and clear off all the paper pieces in the ink cartridge access location.
- Press the cartridge to the left and clear the cartridge path, then push it to the right.
- Once after completing the cleaning process, the carriage containing the ink cartridge can move freely
- Get back and turn ON the HP Deskjet printer 2600.
- At last, connect the power adapter to the printer, and the power supply and power ON, the printer will reset.
- And now, check whether the error E3 issue persists on the printer.
If you are still facing issues in HP DeskJet 2600 setup, just navigate to our website 123 HP Printer Setup to know further information about the printer setup and troubleshooting in detail. You can also call our toll-free number +1-850-761-8950 to have a word with our customer support team.