The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 all-in-one Printer combines reliability with modern multitasking. The 35-page automatic document feeder on this all-in-one printer is designed to save you time as you print, scan, and copy jobs. With your mobile, you can send protected faxes from virtually anywhere.
This wireless printer uses HP Instant Ink to automatically order ink and deliver it to your door, saving you up to 50% on ink (subscription required). With dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset, you’ll get better coverage and quicker, more stable connections.
Key Features of HP DeskJet Plus 4155:
- On-the-go printing and scanning: With the HP Smart app – HP’s best-in-class mobile print app – you can print, scan, and copy from virtually anywhere and share your documents with third-party apps like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges are recommended.
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, Scan, and copy versatility, an intuitive control panel, and handheld fax with a printer made from 20% recycled plastic
- Mobile setup with all of the required components HP Smart app: Quick and straightforward printer setup with step-by-step instructions; download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all of your devices.
- Ink delivered to your door: Get the first two months free when you sign up for HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer setup; after the trial period, plans start at $0.99 a month, with shipping and recycling included.
- Worry-free wireless:With dual-band Wi-Fi with self-reset, you’ll get better coverage and more secure connections.
- Send faxes from your phone using the HP Smart app: With the HP Smart app, you can fax on the go from your smartphone, tablet, or PC for 24 months.
- Automatic document feeder: The 35-page automatic document feeder on this all-in-one printer makes scanning and copying a breeze.
The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup procedure and troubleshooting steps are outlined below. The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup is easy, and you can do it on your own.
How to set up the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer?
- Begin by unpacking the printer and all of the supplies.
- Remove all tapes and cardboards from the printer’s interior and exterior.
- Link the printer and the outlets with the power cord.
- Click the power button now.
- Wait for the printer to start printing, then choose your preferred language and region/country.
- Use a wired or wireless link to connect the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 to the internet.
- Unpack the cartridges and position them in the slots given.
- Fill the input tray with papers. To open the output tray, pull the tray extender from the printer.
How do I connect HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup on Windows and MAC?
- Navigate to 123.hp.com in your Web browser.
- Enter HP DeskJet Plus 4155 as the printer model, and then press the printer name that appears.
- Then press the Next key.
- Now, open the Microsoft Store and download the HP Smart app by clicking the Install HP Smart button.
- Click the Launch button once an installation is complete.
- Continue by pressing the enter key.
- Now, go to the HP Smart app’s home page and select the Add printer option.
- Wait until the printer has established a network connection. In the meantime, press the “i” button on the printer to complete the link.
- If you haven’t loaded the paper, you can load the papers now.
- Follow the instruction and add your printer.
- Now, you can print the test page.
The HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup procedure on MAC is similar to the setup on windows.
- Visit 123.hp.com in your Web browser.
- Enter HP DeskJet Plus 4155 as the printer model.
- Then press the Next button.
- Now, navigate to the Apple store and enter your Apple ID and password to download the HP Smart app.
- Click the open button once the installation is done.
- Agree to the terms and condition and click the continue button
- Now, go to the HP Smart app’s home page and click the Plus button to add the printer.
- Follow the on-screen guidance to connect the printer to the network.
- If needed, create an HP account. Then, load the papers.
- After you complete all the procedures, try to print the test page.
Troubleshooting Steps for HP DeskJet Plus 4155:
- Ascertain that the HP DeskJet 4155 Printer is turned on and that the input tray is loaded with paper. If you were unable to print, proceed to the next step.
- Check to see if your HP DeskJet printer is connected to a secure network.
- Clear the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Printer’s queue by restarting it.
- Even make sure the paper in the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Printer is the same size.
- Select the document from the media menu, then select the quality settings.
- Also, double-check that the ink cartridges are full.
- If the ink cartridges run out, refill them and wipe them clean with a lint-free cloth.
- Now, try to print the paper.
For further clarifications regarding the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Wireless Setup, kindly reach out @ +1-850-761-8950 to us for an instant and timely resolution relying upon your pre-requisite necessities for the time. Just visit our site 123.hp.com