HP Envy 5661 AirPrint Setup
One of the latest in printing technologies, the AirPrint enables you to obtain high-quality printouts without the requirement of any software or driver downloads. An Apple technology, it allows users to print from the Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch without the need of any additional software. The HP Envy 5661 printer is an excellent device that is compatible with the AirPrint Technology. Setting up and installation of the AirPrint is extremely easy. To know more you can always log in to 123.hp.com/setup and follow the given instructions.
To use the AirPrint through the Wi-Fi network, the HP Envy 5661 Printer and the device have to be connected to the same network. Use your favorite app to select the AirPrint printer when you are ready to print. You can also configure AirPrint on your Mac computer. If you do not want to print wirelessly, connect the AirPrint-compatible printer to the Ethernet port.
Some of the best features of AirPrint are automatic media selection, easy recognition or discovery, and business-class finishing options. To allow your AirPrint printer to appear across other networks, you just have to configure your DNS records.
Here are some tips to use your AirPrint from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch:
- First, the iOS device and the printer should be connected to the same network. Thereafter verify if your printer supports AirPrint.
- Open the app you want to print from and tap the Share icon on the app
- If the print option seems unavailable, then refer to the app’s User Guide for more information
- You can now choose Print and select the AirPrint-enabled printer that is listed
- Tap Print to complete the print action
You can also similarly print from your Mac computer by connecting both the devices to the same network and setting up the AirPrint. If you face any issues with your AirPrint-enabled HP printer source repairing instructions from 123.hp.com/troubleshooting or call us 1-800-237-0201 for a personalized resolution.