HP Envy 5661 ePrint
The HP Envy 5661 ePrint feature beats the old conventional method of connecting the phone to the computer, downloading the file that you wish to print and then sending the print command from the computer to the printer to achieve a print output.
Instead, it truncates the process by allowing you to send the file you wish to print directly from any device to the printer. Welcome to HP’s revolutionary ePrint feature that makes printing mobile. The printer is web-enabled thus being able to receive files to its unique email ID assigned for the purpose.
The attribute is cloud-driven but comes with unlimited printing options such as from your Gmail and Google Docs. The ePrint is a free web-based service that lets you print from anywhere and from any device with just as much as an email to your printer.
HP Envy 5661 ePrint Setup and Installation
- Setting up the ePrint involves just a few set of instructions. Access the information easily from 123.hp.com/setup at your convenience.
- Normally, the setup procedure can be accomplished during the first time HP Envy 5661 printer setup and the installation itself.
- The process does not require any HP printer drivers download nor does it deem the requirement of separate software. The initial 123.hp.com/setup assigns a unique email address to the printer and applies random characters for the user name. This can be easily changed to your requirement.
- The ePrint attribute also allows you to limit accessibility and accepts emails only from specific senders. Print can be set to either color or grayscale and also in accordance with paper size. For a user who has more than one ePrint-enabled printer, all of them can be added to a single HP ePrint account.
- Ensure you have the latest firmware updates for the printer which can also be accessed at 123.hp.com/setup.
If you are facing any issues while setting up your ePrint for HP Envy 5661 printer call us 1-800-237-0201 or chat with us at 123hp-com.com.