HP Envy 5663 Troubleshooting Common Printer Issues On Your Mac (123.hp.com/setup):
The HP Envy 5660 printer and HP Envy 5663 printer belong to the all-in-one series that does more than just basic printing. It acts as an MFP or multifunction printer that can also print through the cloud and enables the user to print directly from the Smartphone or tablet even without the requirement of a computer. You can also scan into the memory card and print from it if required. To ensure proper functionality of the HP ENVY 5663 printer, you can either download the full feature HP Envy 5660 printer driver or the basic driver if you are satisfied with limited services. If you face any issues with the printer, log in to 123hp-com/ HP Envy 5663 troubleshooting to resolve the problems.The Mac has a unique OS X performance and might require slight modifications in setup and installation. The Mac computer is also prone to printer issues. Some of the errors you can experience are – if the printer does not appear in the ‘print dialog’ pop-up menu, the printer also does not appear in the Printers & Scanners Preferences and the Mac displays a message that the device is not found.
If the Mac is unable to recognize the printer or does not have the appropriate software for it, then:
- Turn on the printer and see if it reflects an error light. If it does, you can also contact the HP printer support to fix the issue quickly.
- To continue, disconnect the USB port from the printer
- Make sure that the printer is properly connected to the network – this activates the AirPrintTM feature
- Verify if the software updates are the latest versions
- Reconnect the USB to the printer now
- Find the printer under Printers & Scanners Preferences and select it
- If you do not find it, you can add it manually
- Alternatively, you can also restart the Wi-Fi router to make sure that the printer is in the range of your network