HP ENVY 6055 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
All can print, scan, and copy daily papers, schoolwork, borderless images, and more with the HP ENVY 6055 All-In-One Printer. With the HP Instant Ink delivery service. This wireless picture printer will order ink for you and have it delivered to your door with up to a 50% discount on ink, so you can print high-quality documents and images whenever you need them.
Using the HP Smart app, set up and link the all-in-one printer to your family’s mobile devices in a few simple steps for remote scanning and sharing. Even with self-healing WiFi, you can stay connected while reducing interruptions.
Key Features of HP ENVY 6055:
- Versatility in a single package:With automatic two-sided printing from a color printer made from 20% recycled plastic, you can print, scan, and copy different tasks at home while saving time and paper.
- When you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer setup, you’ll get the first four months of ink for free; after that, plans start at $0.99 a month, plus shipping and recycling.
- Mobile setup with all of the required components HP Smart app: Quick and straightforward printer setup with step-by-step instructions; download the HP Smart app, connect to WiFi, and share the inkjet printer across all of your devices.
- Better-than-ever connectivity:Stay connected with your family with self-healing WiFi.
- Print and scan from practically anywhere:The HP Smart app allows members of the family to print, search, and copy documents from their smartphones, as well as share documents with third-party applications such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Borderless images: Print borderless photos and documents at home with this wireless printer.
- Genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges are recommended.
Here is the quick procedure for HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup and the troubleshooting steps. HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup is easy, and you can set it up by yourself.
How to set up HP Envy 6055?
- Unpack the printer and other accessories from the package.
- Peel off the adhesive tapes and protective materials insider and outside the printer.
- Plug the jack of the power cable in the back of the printer and then plug the other end into the wall outlet.
- You can now identify the power button and WiFi button at the back of the printer above the power jack.
- Power on the HP Envy printer by pressing the power button.
- Note: When you power on the printer, you can see a green led light in the front, and it turns purple when the printer is in the boot sequence.
- After few seconds, the slow purple flash led light bar. Now, it is ready to set the printer.
- Then, take the cartridges, remove them from the pack, and peel the cartridges’ protective orange tape.
- Now, open the compartment up, which can be found under the scanner, and place the cartridges in the appropriate slot. Make sure you place the cartridges correctly.
- At last, pull and open the paper tray and then slide the paper guide outwards till your paper fits. Place the paper and close the tray.
How to complete the HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup?
- Open the Web browser and navigate to 123.hp.com.
- Enter the printer model as HP Envy 6055 and click the resultant printer name.
- Then, click the Next button.
- Now, click the Install HP Smart button and install the HP smart app from the Microsoft store.
- Click the Launch button after the installation is complete.
- Tap the continue button and click the No button.
- If needed, create an account or select Skip Now.
- Now, on the HP Smart app home page, click the Add printer button.
- Select your printer and click the Continue button.
- Now connect the printer to the network with a valid password. Click the connect button.
- Wait till the printer connects to the network. In between, press the “i” in the printer to complete the connection process.
- Then, create the HP account or sign in to the account.
- Tap the continue button and place the test page on the scanner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to print the test page.
- The HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup is similar to the Windows process. For more detail, refer to the steps mentioned above.
- Navigate to 123.hp.com in a web browser.
- Download the HP Smart app and follow the on-screen guidance to connect the printer to the network.
- And print the test page.
Troubleshooting steps for HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup:
- Navigate to support.hp.com 6055 and download the file.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from your computer’s download folder.
- Pick your printer by clicking Start once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open.
- If your printer isn’t showing up, turn it on and try again.
- You have a linking issue, follow the tool’s instructions.
- If a screen appears asking you to turn on printer notifications, choose Yes and proceed.
- Unless a screen appears asking if you want to make your printer the default printer, select Yes and proceed.
- Complete the process and fix the issue.
For further clarifications regarding the HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup, kindly reach out @ +1-850-761-8950 to us for an instant and timely resolution relying upon your pre-requisite necessities for the time. Just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup.