HP Envy 7640 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 7640 printer setup is achieved easily with the CD that accompanies the pack. The HP Envy 7640 all-in-one printer is an efficient machine that comes with an automatic duplexer, ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), and fax capabilities besides the basic print, scan, and copy. The device can be connected through an Ethernet, Wi-Fi or USB. It also comes with the HP Web apps and ePrint features. The printer is also eligible for the HP Instant Ink Program and provides above-average text print quality. Well-packed with a good set of features, this printer is eligible for both home and office use. One of the best features of the HP Envy 7640 printer is its speedy setup.
Where the actual setup takes under 4 minutes, here are a few steps that can help you complete the HP Envy 7640 Printer Setup:
- Before you begin the first time HP Envy 7640 printer setup make sure that all plastic covering is removed
- Push the slide guides out and plug the printer to power it on
- Select the Settings and set the preferences
- Load the paper into the main input tray
- Slide the paper width guides to adjust the paper
- Open the cartridge access door and load the ink cartridges carefully into their places
- Print a test page and align the paper
- Once the hardware is setup, you can now install the HP printer software
The HP Envy 7640 Printer comes with a colorful touch screen that facilitates connection to the Wi-Fi easily, with a small and simple process. This 7.6 x 17.9 x 19.8 inches printer weighs just about 17 pounds. It provides the user with a print speed of up to 14 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color. Overall, the HP Envy 7640 is a highly reliable printer.
If you are facing any issues on your HP Envy 7640 setup or driver download call the Printer customer care at 1-800-237-0201 or visit https://123hp-com.com. The trained technician will assist you to solve the printer issues.