HP LaserJet 1320 is not Printing
HP LaserJet 1320 is one among the compact HP printer with best features. The printing device is also known as the monochrome printer and is best suited for office as well as home use. Built-in duplexer, best print quality, and quiet operation, swift speed will become some of the greatest highlights of your HP LaserJet 1320 printer. The printing device dominates the market and has high demand among the users. Below we have listed out how to troubleshoot HP LaserJet 1320 not printing issues.
Troubleshooting steps if the HP LaserJet 1320 not printing
Users sometimes deal with issues while using Hewlett Packard LaserJet 1320 printer. Right here are some of the steps you may stick to if your HP LaserJet 1320 is not publishing.
- The Initial step will be to get the root trigger of the issue. Check if the issue is associated with only a specific PDF file. Try stamping other PDF files and to verify if the issue is with printing or with a particular document.
- Go to the control panel of your HP LaserJet 1320 printer and try printing a test page coming from the printer driver
- Check the memory of your own printer and state that it is satisfactory to print out Adobe and pdf documents with larger file sizing.
- Try using a PS motorist to ensure that your Adobe data files prints faster
- If your printing job is intricate, then it may take moment for your HP LaserJet 1320 printer to full the printing task.
Papers quickly pull
- The most frequent HP LaserJet 1320 not Printing problem occurs because of Papers jam. Check that you have put the paper effectively and you are applying the paper with good quality.
- Check the Printer ink levels on your printing device
- Your printer will not really print properly if the ink level is low. An individual can replace the ink cartridges with a new one. If your printer holds the paper top to bottom, then there are more chances that you may get printing problems
Run a Printer self-test
- Try running a Printing device self-test to find the Quality settings in your printing device.
- Check if your papers size, type, and the weight are supported by the printer.
- Make sure that you have mounted the cartridges correctly.
- If your printer is not really printing properly, try performing the printing process again.
- Place your printer inside a place which supports the operating temperature in addition to the humidity range.
- If the situation still persists, you can go to hp websites for help.
Follow the above guidelines in case your HP LaserJet 1320 is not printing. To know more, an individual can call us on our toll-free number +1-850-761-8950 and our own network support team is usually here to assist an individual. For more information visit our website at 123hp-com.com