HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x, 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x
First time printer setup and Install (Windows)
- Select a site to place the printer that meets the following specifications:
- A sturdy, well-ventilated, dust-free area, away from direct sunlight and temperature range: 15° – 30° C
- To verify printer functions:
- Select Configuration Page and then click on print
- Press the OK button to print the printer configuration
HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x Printer Setup
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP LaserJet Enterprise printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x
- On the 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015x Support & Userguide
HP ePrint Setup (123.hp.com/setup)
- The 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- No drivers or software is required
- With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
To setup the 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-enterprise-p3015x
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off