HP Laserjet Pro m452dn Setup
The HP Laserjet Pro m452dn Setup provides beautiful color printing options and pleasing presentation quality. This exceptionally designed printer can easily serve small and medium-sized businesses offering enhanced professional print quality up to 38,400 x 600 dpi in color as well as in black and white. It can print into a wide variety of mediums including paper matte, brochures, satin, prepunched, labels, cards, photos, heavy etc. It also comes with the economical duplex printing option besides printing on envelopes. Input capacities stand as follows: for envelopes it is about 37, for the standard paper tray it is at 250 sheets and multipurpose trays can carry about 50 sheets. The total input storage capacity is about 300 sheets.
To complete the HP Laserjet Pro m452dn Setup initially:
- Turn the printer on and wait for its initialization
- Use the arrow buttons in the control panel to navigate and Set Preferences
- Configure the Language, Location and Default Settings
- The Default Settings menu will offer Self-Managed and IT-Managed options
- Click on OK when completed to save all the preferences
- For a USB connection between the printer and the computer (Windows):
- Connect the USB cable only after software installation – the process will prompt you to connect to the computer
- Download the required software and complete the installation procedure
- For a wired or Ethernet Connection:
- Ensure that the network cable is connected between the printer and the computer
- Wait for the printer to acquire the network address
- The control panel will be in a ready state and display the IP address denoting completion of setup and connection
Power consumption with the HP Laserjet Pro m452dn Setup is only up to 570 watts that ranges at an average of 2.4 watts when sleeping and 17.6 watts when ready, proving its economical power performance. Created to serve office spaces, the device comes with connectivity and security management solutions. An in-built software notifies you to replace cartridges when exhausted and data security is offered through a security key validation process programmed for each user.