Setting Up the HP Laserjet Pro MFP m127fw
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP m127fw Setup is as convenient as any other HP printer that comes with wonderful capabilities. The multifunction printer is known to provide very high print quality, fast black and white printing and lower cost per page when compared to other laser printer in the market. All basic features are offered by this device at entry-level prices. The three-inch front color touch screen display provides easy, stand-alone operations. There are no physical buttons to look for around the machine. All operability is through the control panel for the users’ comfort. Text and graphics are print impressively fast. The printer comes with all the qualities of a multi-function printer allowing you fax, copy and scan from and to devices.
The following guide will help you achieve the HP Laserjet Pro MFP m127fw Setup for a wireless network in just a few simple steps:
- First, prepare for the installation by gathering your network’s SSID or name and the network password (WPA or WEP)
- Connect your computer to a wireless network – it is recommended to have a broadband internet access
- Switch on both the computer and the router
- Turn the printer on and place it within range of the router and computer
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer, if any
- Press the wireless icon on the control panel
- Open the Wireless Menu and select the SSID from the list of networks displayed
- Enter the security passphrase (WPA or WEP)
- Press OK for all actions to complete the setup
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP m127fw Setup offers top-notch quality and razor-sharp black-and-white graphic prints. The prints contain a lot of detail and looks attractive. The 35-sheet automatic document feeder can accommodate and handle legal-size pages as well. The paper input tray can take up to 150 sheets and prints at a rate of 21 ppm. With above-average output quality, the printer offers a lot, which is worth considering.