HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw, 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m127fw
First Time Setting Up HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw Printer Setup
- Step 1: Remove the printer from the packaging and prepare the cartridge and access area. Remove all the tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer.
- Open the scanner assembly first and then open the top cover.
- Remove the protective foam from the toner cartridge access area.
- Remove the toner cartridge, and then set it aside.
- Hold the toner cartridge on both the sides, and then gently rock it back and forth to distribute the toner.
- Pull the orange tab away to remove the sealing tape from the toner cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks provided inside the printer
- Push the toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover, and then close the scanner assembly.
- Step 2: Load plain U.S. letter or A4 sized papers in the input tray.
- Push it in the input tray until it snaps into place.
- Slide in the paper guides until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Step 3: Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet and switch on the printer.
- Step 4:To set your language preference, on the printer’s control panel, press the setup button and then press OK.
- You can now Select Language, and then press OK.
- Step 5: Install the printer software
- Download the latest version of the printing software from 123.hp.com/laserjet, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw Google Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw Printer Installation
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP LaserJet Pro printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m127fw
- On the 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m127fw all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m127fw-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw Smartphone Setup
HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw ePrint Setup
- The 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m127fw ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- No drivers or software is required
- With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
To setup the HP LaserJet Pro mfp m127fw ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-pro-mfp-m127fw
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off