HP Laserjet Pro MFP m177fw Setup
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP m177fw setup allows the user to print feature-rich color laser printouts. With amazing color printing quality, this low cost printer provides exceptional printouts that come with an attractive palette. It has a 3-inch color display, which is a touch-screen and extremely easy to operate. The printer also provides exceptional monochrome graphics and text printouts. The econo-mode saves toner and produces veritable text prints. Snap-shot sized printouts (4 x 6 inches) print under 2 minutes on plain paper. The input tray has a capacity of 150 pages while the output tray holds a capacity of 50 pages.
Accomplish the HP Laserjet Pro MFP m177fw setup for the first time easily with the following steps:
- Take the printer out of its packaging – remove all packaging tapes and stickers from around it
- Make sure that any protective film is also removed from the control panel
- In the m177fw the cartridge is already prepared for printing
- Open the input tray door and pull the dust cover out of it
- Install the dust cover by unfolding the sides and snapping it back in
- Load paper into the input tray by lifting the dust cover
- Slide the paper width guides to their outermost positions
- Connect the printer power cord to set the preferences
- You can now install the printer software
- Insert the CD accompanying the pack into the computer
- The software installer detects the operating system
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP m177fw setup is very easy to execute. The hands-on setup module has a driver dialog nicely presented so that it also allows you to create shortcuts. The printer also has an ADF and comes with both wired and wireless connectivity. Cloud-based mobile printing can also be achieved conveniently. The m177fw proves itself to be both a home and office printer.