HP LaserJet P2035, 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-p2035
First Time Setting Up HP LaserJet P2035 Setup
- Select a well-ventilated, dust-free area to place the device. Do not place the device in direct sunlight or in an environment where temperatures are above of 10 degrees Celsius to 32.5 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit to 91 degrees Fahrenheit). You can now unpack the device
- Unpack the MFP and remove the packaging around it along with the shipping tape.
- Lift the scanner lid, remove the foam and unlock the scanner.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Open the cartridge door and install the cartridge.
- Open tray 2, remove the cardboard and adjust the paper guide widths
- Load the print media and close tray 2.
- Connect the network cable to the device.
- Plug in the power cord and switch on the device
- Follow on-screen control panel instructions to:
- Set language, date, time, and fax settings (if necessary)
- Select your language, the date, and the time.
- Set the media size and type for the input trays.
- At the control panel, press Supplies Status and then Trays.
- Touch the name of the tray, and touch Modify
- On the control panel, touch Network Address and then touch Print to print the Jetdirect configuration page
- You will find the IP address is on the Jetdirect page, under ‘TCP/IP’.
- Insert the CD that came with the printer.
- On the welcome screen, click Install Printer.
- Follow the on screen instructions when the Setup Wizard appears
- Print a page from any program to make sure that the software is correctly installed.
HP LaserJet P2035 Google Cloud Print
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP LaserJet P2035 printer.
No software or driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP LaserJet P2035 printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your HP LaserJet P2035 printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP LaserJet P2035 Printer Installation
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP LaserJet printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-p2035
- On the 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-p2035 all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/hp-laserjet-p2035-driver-download/ and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP LaserJet P2035 Smartphone Setup
HP LaserJet P2035 ePrint Setup
- The 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-p2035 ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer.
- An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services.
- No drivers or software is required
- With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
HP LaserJet P2035 ePrint:
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-p2035
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off