The HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw printer uses toner. You can save up to 60% on toner cartridges. With just the toner that comes with the printer, you can print up to 5000 pages. The Toner Reload Kit with the Neverstop Laser 1001nw allows you to reload the toner in 15 seconds with no spillage.
The wifi, ethernet, and Direct wifi capabilities of this black-and-white laser printer allow you to print and copy from nearly anywhere. Furthermore, this HP printer has a 16 percent lower environmental impact, allowing you to do business while keeping the environment in mind.
Key Features for HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw printer:
- In-class laser printing at the lowest cost per page: This reloadable laser printer has black-and-white printing at 21 pages per minute, wifi capabilities, a 150-sheet paper tray, and a toner refilling experience that is mess-free.
- Per page, less than a penny: Compared to standard in-class laser printers, The toner for this wireless laser printer is suitable for up to 5,000 pages.
- Reload with extra toner at a fraction of the price: Get up to 2,500 pages of Original HP Toner with the Toner Reload Kit — up to 2.5x more pages than standard HP Toner cartridges.
- HP Smart:Mobile Printing is the best-in-class mobile print app. Simplify printer setup and sharing across all of your devices so you can print, scan, and copy right away with any device you have.
- Wireless printing: The Neverstop Laser Printer’s built-in wireless and ethernet capabilities keep your business connected, and WiFi Direct allows you to print from your smartphone or tablet without a network.
- Environmentally friendly: The ENERGY STAR 3.0 certified Neverstop Laser Printer has a 16 percent lower environmental footprint than competing printers in its class.
HP NEVERSTOP LASER 1001NW SETUP:
- Remove the printer from the package, then remove all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Remove the top cover and open it.
- Then remove the protective sheet from the imaging drum, pull the orange handle toward you.
- Remove the top cover and close it.
- Place the input tray in its specified slot.
- Extend the paper guides as far as possible.
- Fill the printer with a stack of plain paper.
- Slide the paper guides in until they are aligned with the paper’s edges.
- Should slide the input tray cover onto the tray.
- Remove the extension for the output container.
- Connect the printer to a power source.
- Automatically, the printer starts up.
- Now the Hp Neverstop Laser 1001nw Setup is complete, you can download the most recent edition of the printing software from 123.hp.com.
How to Setup HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Using wifi Direct?
- Switch on your printer and select the WiFi Direct option.
- When the WiFi Direct button light begins to glow, this indicates that WiFi Direct is enabled.
- For 3 seconds, press and hold the resume button. This will print your printer’s Configuration Sheet.
- You can find the SSID number and password for your printer on the Print Configuration Sheet.
- Now, on your smartphone, check for Hp Smart in the Google Play Store. Choose the HP Smart app from the search results and tap Install.
- Wait for HP Smart to complete its installation.
- When the installation is over, Scroll down to the section called Similar applications and choose HP Print Service Plugin.
- To begin the plugin installation, tap on Update.
- Allow for the installation of the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Tap on WiFi settings in the Settings section.
- Your HP printer will appear in the list of available WiFi devices. Select your printer’s name from the drop-down menu.
- To begin the connection operation, enter the printer password and press connect.
- Wait for the Connected message to appear under your printer’s name.
- Now, in the HP Print Service Plugin, tap on Open.
- To continue, accept the privacy statement and tap the Start button.
- You’ll see the choice Open HP Smart once you’re within the HP Print Service Plugin. To open the HP Smart App, tap on that button.
- In the HP Smart app, you’ll find your HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw printer listed.
- Your HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw laser printer is now wired to your Android smartphone. You can directly send a print, scan, and copy commands to your HP laser printer using the HP Smart app.
How do I install the HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw driver with the driver package?
- Download the Driver file from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Wait for the files in the newly downloaded HP driver file to extract.
- Lift the top of your printer and check to see if the orange plastic inside has been removed entirely.
- You can choose the software and printer drivers you want to install on your device from this menu.
- To proceed, click Next after making your choices.
- Wait for your computer’s software and drivers to be installed.
- Allow time for the Setup to locate your HP laser printer and to complete the setup process.
- The Direct WiFi function will be available in a window that appears. To proceed, click Next.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- The window labeled Setup Complete will appear. Wait for the next screen to appear.
- You can register your HP printer online if you like, or you can skip the registration process by selecting the Close option.
- To confirm your decision, click the Close button.
- You’ve successfully installed the HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw driver package on your machine, and your laser printer is now ready to use.