HP Printer Assistant- Automated Tool
HP is offering its assistance to its users worldwide by creating an automated software tool. This software tool can help users overcome the issues while installing the HP products, software updates and solves such issues. The HP Printer Assistant software provides timely guidance and maintains the HP product. Moreover, the HP printer software consists of error shootings tools, videos, system analysis, and automatic software updates.
Functions of the HP Printer Assistant
Following are the impressive functions of the HP Assistant software:
- At first, it can search for the issues that the HP computer and the printer holds.
- After that, “Check for updates and messages” and notifies you about the newer version of the software.
- Further, it provides users with economical services.
- Secondly, it assures the security of data by offering reliable assistance to its users.
- Finally, you can receive the guidelines to solve the issue of the HP printer or the computer.
Need for the HP Printer Assistant Software Tool
- HP Printer Assistant can work on all its tasks via programmed updates, works in diagnostic, and a variety of convenient options.
- Moreover, to launch the software and take its assistance, you can locate it in the blue question mark on the taskbar in Windows.
- Further, HP printer software is available on the Start Screen; you can open it via the HP Support Assistant app.
- HP support assistant encourages to maintain the PC updated and in proper condition.
- It uses automated prompts; it assists its users in solving the issues that arise in PC.
- Finally, once after performing HP Printer Assistant Download, it offers the authority to maintain the computer execution and solve the problems.
Where can I get the HP Support Assistant?
- Perform HP Printer Assistant Download via the HP support site.
- Moreover, if you have an HP PC released after 2012, you can quickly get the HP printer software.
Where can I find the HP Printer Assistant?
Following ways can help you find the HP Support Assistant software.
- Blue question mark on the Taskbar—> is the location where The HP Support Assistant is.
- In case if it is Windows 8, you can launch it via the HP Printer Assistant app on the Start Screen.
- If none of the options works, you can also search for the app by clicking start and entering the HP Support Assistant.
- Still not found? Check whether the app installation is successful or not.
Getting My HP Printer Assistant
Following guidelines can help you to install the HP Printer Assistant software from the HP site:
- At first, access a web browser on your HP computer.
- After that, navigate to the HP support Assistant page.
- Now, tap Download HP Printer Assistant.
- Once the download box appears at the lower part of the screen, choose the save option.
- Secondly, after completing the downloading process, click the Run option.
- At last, you have to carry on with the on screen instructions to install it on the computer.
- Once after the installation process completes, choose Yes and click the Finish button.
- Moreover, now, make sure to restart the HP computer.
- Further, reach the HP printer software symbol and double click to access it.
- After successful installation, you can use the HP Support Assistant to solve all your system issues.
- You can download HP Printer Assistant in Windows 10 and HP Printer Assistant on Mac if you are using an HP printer.
Use HP Support Assistant on Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- Firstly, tap Settings and modify the settings in each section.
- After that, sure to scroll down to view all the settings present.
Update the Computer
- For this, tap my devices and tap Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
- Next, tap Updates in my notebook pane and click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
- Check for the list of updates.
- Upgrades, including a blue mark icon, are optional.
- After that, click the update name for a note, version number, and file size.
- Choose the box next to any updates you prefer to install, and then click Download and install.
- Do any other update command activities as required.
Fix problems related to HP Printer Assistant Windows 10, 8, 7.
My HP Support Assistant is not opening!
Use the solutions below to fix the HP Support Assistant not opening issue:
- At first, if the HP Assistant app is not working, try to restart the computer.
- After that, you have to try to download and install the newer version of the app.
- Make sure to run the installer file and tap Yes when prompted for confirmation.
- Now then, you must carry on with the process of installation.
- Secondly, ensure to reboot the PC once when the computer notifies you with a message.
- Finally, you have to restart your computer once again and verify whether the app is working now or not.
Exclamation mark on HP Support Assistant icon
Using the following solutions, you can solve this issue:
- First, access the HP Support Assistant, by double-clicking the HP Support Assistant icon.
- Next, tap my devices to view My PC.
- In this box, you can find two options, Updates and Messages.
- After that, tap Updates of you can see an exclamation mark next to it.
- If no exclamation mark, next to Updates, move to the next step.
- Under the Updates, available category, verify the boxes for all the updates, and click Download and install.
- Moreover, you must follow the guidelines that are available on the screen.
- Now, tap Messages if you notice an exclamation point close to it.
- In the Messages is available window, tap the messages, and read them.
- Once after completing this, click the X mark to the right of the messages to delete it.
- Finally, make sure to restart your computer.
- Moreover, the exclamation mark will be no more, and the app will be working.
Are you facing any problems related to HP Printer Assistant software download or update the HP Drivers with HP Assistant Support. Just visit our 123.hp.com/setup Website or call our support team number +1-800-237-0201.