Fix HP Printer Error State Message
Welcome to the one of the most sophisticated troubleshooting site for your HP printer. We are here to take care of all your printer issues in a professional manner and the solutions provided by us is the best in the market. Trust in brand like us to get the best possible service. Now, is your computer showing “HP printer error state” message and you no longer are able to print documents? This is a simple enough issue and can be solved by making use of the following steps meticulously.
- Instead of connecting your printer to a multi-plug box, try connecting it directly to the power outlet.
- Do a hard reset of your printer, but make sure you do it after removing the ink cartridges, power cable and other wires like the USB and Ethernet cables as well.
- Switch your printer back on and reinsert the cartridges and other necessary wires.
- When the printer is ready after self- alignment print a test page to check if it is working fine.
- Also make sure that the copy function is working. If you are able to complete this action then the printer’s hardware has no issues.
- The initial error message could have occurred due to an issue with the computer and not with the printer.
- Before proceeding to print your actual document, you should maybe reinstall the printer software on your computer for a hassle free printing experience.
These following steps tell you how to uninstall an existing printer software and reinstall a fresh one.
- Open Program and Features from the control panel of your computer.
- Highlight the name of your printer and select the uninstall option.
- Now, in the Devices and Printers menu, right click on the name of your printer and select the Remove Device option.
- Close all open windows on your computer.
- Restart your machine or shutdown and then turn it back on.
- Now you can download the software from the manufacturer’s site or from our site.
- Install the new software and test it again if your printer.
If you had carefully followed the above mentioned steps then you will pretty much be rid of your HP printer in error state problem. If it still persists, then it’s time for some expert intervention. Our experts will be able to solve any issue related to any model of a HP printer. So feel free to contact us either on our website’s toll free number 1-800-237-0201 or make use of our chat facility at https://www.123hp-com.com.