123.hp.com – HP Printer Troubleshooting For Mac
HP Printer Troubleshooting Mac
- Resolve the HP Printer Troubleshooting Mac if the printer does not appear in the print dialogues, if it does not appear in the Printers & Scanners Preferences and if the device is not available
- If the Mac cannot see the printer software you first turn on the printer and disconnect it from the Mac
- For AirPrintTM compatible printers, connect it to the Wi-Fi network correctly
- The Mac should contain the latest information about your printer – check for software updates
- Software installation for the Mac happens automatically on the computer
- Reconnect the printer if it is disconnected from the USB port
- Choose Systems Preferences under the Apple Menu and then click on Printers & Scanners
- Select your printer from the list and if not present click on the Add button under Printers & Scanners to add it
- Restart your Wi-Fi router and then restart your printer
- For any other issue on the Mac you can choose “Reset Printing System” in the shortcut menu
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.