HP Officejet 4650 Installation of Printer Drivers for Windows/MAC
- Firstly, access a browser and go to the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 site.
- Next, type the model number of the HP printer in to the text box and click Go.
- After that, tap the Drivers and Downloads tab.
- Similarly, you must navigate to the computer settings and check for the operating system and its version.
- Secondly, opt for the operating system from the list.
- If you want to get hp officejet 4650 Driver download for Windows, then select.
- Or HP Officejet 4650 Driver download for MAC, choose for Mac OS.
- Then, navigate to the computer settings and check the version of the OS.
- Get back to the site and select the version from the list available.
- Thirdly, make sure to receive the license contract.
- Finally, click the Download option to start the driver downloading process.
- Further, choose a location for the HP Officejet 4650 driver to get saved.
- Double click the file and carry on with the on-screen guidelines to install the driver.
- Then, install the HP Officejet 4650 printer to the Mac and Windows computer by enabling the printer preferences.
123hp-com.com is an Independent Service Provider providing technical assistance for HP Printers. At 123hp-com.com, the service is free for owners whose products are covered by a warranty. Users are advised to prudently review our policies with regard to website usage. You can also download the latest HP Printer software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/us/en/