HP Officejet 4650, 123.hp.com/oj4650, HP Officejet 4650.
123.hp.com/oj4650 – [page_title]
First Time Printer Setup
- To achieve the 123.hp.com/setup remove the printer out of its packing. Check the package for all the list of items
- Raise the lid of the scanner and remove the packing tape around it
- Tape and packing material from the cleanout area and ink cartridge access area should also be removed
- Remove the sticker on the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer’s control panel
- Remove the packing tape from the paper tray door by extending it and push the paper tray forward until it clicks
- Turn on the printer by plugging it into a power source and set Preferences
- To fully configure the 123.hp.com/setup press the down arrow on the control panel to select the language
- Then press the down arrow to select the Set Country/Region
- Press Yes after each action
- Pull out the paper tray and the tray extender to load the paper
- The slider width guides can be adjusted to their outermost positions
- After loading and aligning the paper, push the paper tray forward till it clicks into place
- The ink cartridges have to be loaded through the access door which is raised and locked into place
- As the door is raised, the carriage automatically moves to an accessible position
- The carriage has to be idle and silent for the (123.hp.com/setup) set up to continue
- After taking the cartridge out of the package, remove the plastic tape from the top of it without touching the ink nozzles
- Lift the lid of the ink cartridge slot, press the cartridge in till it snaps into place
- Repeat the action for other ink cartridges and close the lid to secure the cartridges in their places
- Close the access door of the print cartridge and align the cartridge according to the instructions on the control panel
- After alignment of the ink cartridges the printer prints an alignment page
HP Officejet 4650 Cloud Print
- As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- No software or driver download is required for this feature.
- To enable Cloud Print:
- Check if your computer has standard browsers and operating systems installed such as Chrome, OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP or newer
- Create a Google account
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your device
- Turn the HP Officejet 4650 printer on
- Sign in to your Google account from the Chrome browser
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window
- In the Manage button select Google Cloud Print
- You can Register your device under New devices, where your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer will be listed
- In another case, the printer may also be listed under My devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
- To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account
- Click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print
- Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
- Once the hardware is setup for printing, the software has to be installed
- The printer software for the HP Officejet 4650 printer setup is available at 123.hp.com/oj4650
- On the 123.hp.com/oj4650 all you have to do is click on https://www.123hp-com.com/oj4650-officejet-4650-driver-download and the page will be redirected to the relevant download page.
HP Officejet 4650 Setup Support & Userguide
HP ePrint Setup (123.hp.com/setup)
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 ePrint is a free service that allows printing from any location to your printer
An email is sent to the email address assigned to the printer that will enable the web printing services
No drivers or software is required
With the 123.hp.com/setup, installing the web services provides the user with mobile printing
The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing
To setup the 123.hp.com/oj4650 ePrint :
Connect the computer or mobile device to the internet
Enable Web Services on the HP printer at 123.hp.com/setup
- Press the ePrint button on the printer’s control panel
- Accept the terms and conditions for use
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions to setup on 123.hp.com/setup
- Print a test page
To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/oj4650
- Press the ePrint button
- In the Web Services Settings menu select Display Email Address
Customizing the email address for the 123.hp.com/setup
- Select the Web Services Settings menu
- Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions
Turning off ePrint
- To turn off ePrint – From the Web Services Settings menu, select ePrint and then Off
The 123.hp.com/oj4650 AirPrint™ is a mobile printing solution compatible with Apple iOS and later operating systems.
Wireless printing can be accomplished from the iPod, iPhone and iPad to any HP ePrint-enabled printer such as 123.hp.com/oj4650 .
To use AirPrint™ it is first necessary to:
Check compatibility of the AirPrint™ to the HP Officejet 4650
List of compatible devices:
- Apple device should be able to use AirPrint™
- Mac OS X Lion (v1.07)
- iOS 4.2
- iPhone® 3GS
- iPad and iPad Touch® third generation
List of compatible applications for iOS devices for AirPrint™
- Mail, photos, PDFs, SAFARI and third-party apps
To check apps for compatibility with the Apple AirPrint™ click on AirPrint™ Compatible Mobile Apps
Check firmware compatibility
For AirPrint™ availability on Firmware:
- Click Installed Personalities and Options to check if AirPrint™ is listed
- If yes, Skip to Connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as the printer
In case the device does not recognize the AirPrint™
- Update firmware
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wireless Setup
Proceed with the following guidelines to start with HP Officejet 4650 printer wireless setup:
- First of all, navigate to the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 front panel.
- Now, open the dashboard and select
- After that, select the Settings option and opt for Wireless Settings.
- Secondly choose the Wireless setup wizard option.
- Moreover, the HP Officejet printer will display you a list of networks accessible.
- Besides, choose the home network from that list that appears on the screen.
- Further, provide the password for the home network.
- And before submitting, check whether you have given the correct password.
- Finally, the HP Officejet printer will establish the network connection.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup for Windows
- At first, ensure that sure you enable the Wi-Fi Direct on the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer.
- After that, on the computer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Secondly, from the computer, connect to a new network.
- Moreover, select the Wi-Fi Direct name from the list of wireless networks
- Based on your OS, proceed with one of the following
- For the Windows 8users, right-click an empty area on the Start screen, tap All Apps, choose the printer name, and click Utilities.
- For the Windows 7, Vista, and XP —>tap Start—>All Programs,—> —click HP, the printer file.
- Further, tap Printer Setup & Software, and choose to Connect a new printer.
- When the Connection Options software windows displays, choose
- Opt for the HP printer software from the list of detected printers.
- Finally, execute the guidelines on the screen to complete the process.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup for Mac
- At first, make sure to turn on Wi-Fi Direct on the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer.
- Next, on the computer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, tap the Wi-Fi icon and select the Wi-Fi Direct name from the list.
- Secondly, provide the Wi-Fi Direct password once when it prompts.
- Add the printer and access the System Preferences.
- Based on your operating system, tap Print, Scan & Fax, or Printers & Scanners.
- Moreover, tap + below the list of printers on the left side of the screen.
- At last, choose the printer from the list of detected printers, and tap Next.
How to find your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password?
- At first, right-click, the wireless network icon
- Then choose Open Network and Sharing Center.
- After that, opt for Select Change Adapter Settings.
- Secondly, right-click the name of your wireless network, and click Status.
- Now, tap Wireless Properties and tap the Security tab.
- Lastly, choose Show characters to view the wireless network security code.
- At first, launch the key chain access.
- After that, choose Local Items.
- Secondly, from the category list, select password.
- Moreover, double click the name of the wireless network and choose the Show password checkbox.
- At last, once after the prompt, type the administrator credentials and click OK.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Troubleshooting
HP OfficeJet 4650 Clearing Paper Jams
- At first, check for the paper jam in various locations of the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer.
- After that, gently pull out the input tray and review it for the paper jam.
- Also, extend the output tray and clear of the paper jam if found over there.
- You can see the paper jam issue on the ink cartridge location.
- So uninstall the ink cartridges from the holder and remove any paper bits found over there.
- Once after clearing the paper jam, near the ink cartridge location, then replace it smoothly.
- Moreover, you can also check if there are any paper bits in the ADF scanner as it can also lead you to this error.
- Also, discard the paper bits that are under the HP Officejet printer.
- At times, there can be paper jam errors inside the printer’s mechanical parts and make sure to clear it.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Ink Cartridge Issues
- The empty ink cartridges or low ink cartridges can make the print quality poor, or at times, the print out sheet will be blank. So make sure to check the ink level in the ink cartridges often and replace them whenever necessary.
- Make sure to use genuine ink cartridges that is HP cartridges, as some others can let the low quality print outs.
- Further, verify the smears on the printouts’ rear and make sure to clean page smears.
- Clean the ink cartridge location as it can spill out inks at certain times.
You can talk with our specialized support team by dialing the toll freenumber and get to know more about 123.hp.com/setup 4650.