HP Deskjet 4645 Printer
The HP Deskjet 4645 is a very reliable printer. These HP printers are working fine to this date. However, there may be times you may come across very few minor issues. You can resolve these issues with very simple steps. You can resolve Issues like the Printer unresponsive, stuck, or if the printer is not printing issues with just a simple factory reset.
What is a factory reset?
Do the HP Deskjet 4645 factory reset as the last resort. You should first try to troubleshoot the printer. You can find all the troubleshooting solutions on our website. If you still face an issue, then you can consider resetting your printer.
When you reset your printer, the following things happen
- It will clear all the network settings from the printer memory.
- You should reinstall the printer driver software on your system
- Reconfigure your printer’s security settings.
Note: when you factory reset the HP printer, it will reset the settings to default. Remember, it will erase any pages that are stored in the memory.
Below listed are few other issues you may face with the HP printer. You can fix these issues with some minor troubleshooting. But if the problem still persists after that you can go for the factory reset.
- The printer is making a clicking noise.
- Printer lights keep blinking
- Does not respond to any print job sent from the computer.
Steps to perform the factory reset:
Follow the steps given below and you can perform the HP Deskjet 4645 factory reset easily.
- Press the home button once
- And press the selection button
- Now press the home button twice, you will find the Engineering menu on the control panel screen.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Search in the engineering menu for Service menu.
- After you find the service menu, select that and press ok on the printer control panel.
- You will find the services menu. Use the down arrow button to move to the next choice from the menu.
- Look for Resets menu Select that and press ok. Keep pressing the down arrow button to see the list of options.
- You will find reset options like Country & language reset, partial reset, semi-full reset and OOBE reset.
- Choose the OOBE option to perform the HP Deskjet 4645 factory reset.